Here is how to log in
The set up is a little primitive. It will change when more people buy the course. I have worked to find out sll this knowledge for 5 years for free. When I get more money from the course I will invest in better facilities.
You eighter payed via paypal and get an automatic mail. OR you payed wit a credit card and get a mail from me.
PAYPAL: Find the email
- You receive a mail from WordPress
(look in your spam folder if you have not got one or write to me on firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you cannot find it search for the word WordPress or HOPEshortcut
- Change your password via the first link.
TIP: use a road and number from an address in your past. That provides a strong password. Save it together with your other password. Maybe in a spreadsheet or notebook.
- Use the second link from the mail to log in to WordPress who is the service the webpage is made in, or use this link:
Paypal and creditcard
Log in to the platform
Use this link to login and change the password:
- To log in, use your email address and your new password.
- If you checkmark “remember me,” you make life a little easier the next time you visit the online course.
NB: it is via this link you can also get a new password if you forget it or you bought via creditcard
Find the course
- DO NOT waste your time on the page!!!!!!!
- GO directly to the top right corner and click on your name. A menu will dropdown.
Find the course in the top right menu
- After pressing your name, a menu folds out.
- Click the last menu item called LP Profile
On the Enrolled page
- Scroll down until you see the course you bought
- Click on the name on the course
The course page will open
- The Overview Tab contains information about the course
- The Curriculum tab contains all the lessons
The course contains lessons you can follow every week
And short “in-between” messages to help you get new beliefs that help the transition towards better health